This page contains the Twisted Insurrection Wiki's content policy. It describes criteria and rules for all or specific types of content.
- Policies set general rules for the wiki's administration and its content.
- Any registered editor is free to edit this page to improve its readability as long as the essence of the article remains unchanged.
- If you would like to suggest content changes or propose a new policy or guideline, please use the wiki discussion forum.
- See the policies and guidelines page for an overview of this wiki's policies and guidelines.
- All content should relate to the Twisted Insurrection mod and the Command & Conquer series of games or its setting.
- All content needs to be accurate. Twisted Insurrection Wiki aims to provide reliable information. In particular, contents should be based on official and canon sources, and adding speculation and own inventions (fanon) to articles should be avoided.
- All content needs to be verifiable. Other editors need to be able to check and verify it.
- All content needs to be informative. Information which is only of interest to the writer or to other editors (as opposed to readers) should not be included in articles.
- All content needs to be objective. Opinions and "my favourite"-style passages should not be added to articles.
- All content needs to relate to the mod; any form of user-created contents and modifications should be excluded from the wiki.
- All content needs to abide by copyright regulations. Generally, content from other sites should not be copied unless permission has been granted.
Criteria for specific contents
Cultural references is acceptable page content only when there are direct visual or textual correlations, or when stated by the TI staff, and should be added in the page's Notes section.